Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Date for GTA Presentation Set!




Admittedly, I have been loving cycling in the abundance of snow lately; however, I am eager to be able to ride without the salt eating away at my bike. Come and get fired-up for the spring riding season with a slide-show presentation at Running Free in Markham! Here are the details:

What: A FREE presentation of 12 000km of beautiful African cycling scenery and more!

When: 5:00pm, Sunday April 13, 2008

Where: Running Free multi-sport store, 708 Denison St., Markham, Ontario

Please RSVP by e-mail so we have an idea of numbers.

Hope to see you there!

Comments:
Hi Andrew,

My name is Andra, I am a student at U Ottawa and a member of the Bike Club. I went to your presentation last year and it definitely caught my interest, I'll be doing the Tour D'Afrique in a year! Wondering if we could get in touch to get some more information :). Thanks for the awesome presentation last year!

Have a good week!
Andra
 
Hey Andra, great news! We should definitely chat. My contact info is on the left side-bar. Send me an e-mail and we can hook up there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Read More - Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?