Saturday, November 10, 2007

 

An African bicycle journey of 12 000km and beyond... Presentation date set!

For those in the Ottawa area, come and enjoy my free presentation where I will share a selection of photos, videos and stories of my African sojourn! For those in the GTA, look forward to my presentation at Running Free (www.runningfree.com/) in the spring.

What: A presentation of 12 000km of beautiful scenery, memorable people and inspiration!

When: Thursday, December 6th, 2007 7:30pm

Where: University of Ottawa Campus, Colonel By building room C-03 (see map at right). Colonel By is the yellow building at the south end of campus near the intersection of King Edward and Mann. C-03 is the main auditorium in the basement. I will have signs up on the building doors directing you to the auditorium.

Who: Bring as many people as you like. There will be plenty of seating room

How: Come by bike or foot if possible. The presentation is 200m from the "Campus" transit station. If you must drive, there is plenty of parking available on campus and in nearby Sandy Hill.

Why: The presentation is free of charge because I would like to share what I experienced and my passion for cycling with as many as want to see. I will have a donation jar for Citizens for Safe Cycling (http://www.safecycling.ca/) available if you would like to donate and help spread the good word of the bicycle.



Spread the word!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Read More - Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?