Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Hello from Sunny Sudan!


My first stage win!  One goal for the tour complete


Curious Sudanese kids posing with my bike.  One of the smaller ones was able to ride my big 21.5" bike (of course he came back).


The loose sand and corriguations of Nubian Desert roads that made this section really fun!


Making our way through the Sahara desert now at the end of a 9 hour, >45°C day

I am at a loss of what to write since there is so much I want to pack in here.  Once again, I won't be able to post pictures this time.  I should be able to do it from Khartoum after another 5 riding days.  Here goes some point form again:
Thanks so much for your comments!  I will try to reply when I get to Khartoum and try to incorporate some questions that have been asked.
 
On to the Sahara desert!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Read More - Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?